Отчёты с кумжевой рыбалки 2D – 2016
Canoe trip Rynda.
We started our trip at the outlet from Thorismanjavre (Lake Peter) and on Tuesday paddled about 6 km downstream. The weather was extremely hot and stayed that way until Friday morning, when a cold front came through. The water temperature was 21C. We saw no insect hatches on the river and very few fish rising. We caught 79 fish above 1kg and many of them above 2kg.
The group members were Tor Nedkvitne, Edvard Bergene, Morten Aass, Øyvind Frydenberg, Jørgen Johansen and group leader Pål Krogvold.
1. The camp at Thorismanjavre.
2. Morten and Pål padling a small rapid.
3. Øyvind with a dry fly perch.
4. Øyvind with a nice trout.
5. Jørgen with a nice trout.
6. After the release.
7. Fishing late at night.
8. Returning to the camp, campfire burning.
9. The group clockwise from top left. Øyvind, Edvard, Jørgen, Pål, Tor and Morten.